WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) in the world powering 35% of the Internet and a recent study shows that 35.2% of the websites are based on it.
WordPress is a Content Management System that means you can manage your content with it. It gives you the privilege to create beautiful websites without any high-end programming skills.
It has a unique Drag and Drop feature that helps you in creating your website by dragging your content (either text, or video, or picture) in any part of the website.
Plugins help in extending the functionality of the website. You can add any kind of function you want with the help of plugins. A little customization and the plugin works all the way you want.
Click here to get more detailed information.
You need to purchase two things to get started.
- Domain (name of your website) (e.g. https://www.noshadali.com)
- Hosting (server to keep your files and manage your website)
Most of the hosting companies provide a one-click installation which helps you to install WordPress on your domain in a single click and guides you through the basic setup.
How can you make money online with WordPress?
WordPress provides a lot of opportunities for earning money. There are a lot of companies out there, who hire multiple people to manage their one Website that is made on WordPress, and so on.
- Website Creation: This is one of the most commonly done remote jobs for WordPress Experts. Getting paid for creating websites on WordPress is done by a lot of Freelancers.
- Virtual Assistant: Many clients hire Virtual Assistants to manage their WordPress websites. Tasks include managing their blogs, sales, and products, etc. on their website.
- WooCommerce product management: WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that makes your website an eCommerce store. Many freelancers are hired to upload products and manage the sales on the online store.
- Website Optimization: Another way of earning money is by optimizing WordPress websites. Optimizing refers to the reduction in the loading time. There are some plugins that help you do that easily.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization has a great market in the freelancing platforms. Yoast SEO plugin gives a great benefit for SEO experts.
We have checked out the benefits of using WordPress. It is used by most of the start-ups and entrepreneurs to showcase their ventures and businesses. It is free and open-source (that means its core can be modified but it is never recommended to nonfamiliar people), and it is supported by a great community of volunteers who are always available to facilitate with your queries.